Friday 15 February 2013

Well, Hi There

You seem to have found your way to my blog.  A pleasure to meet you!  This post is going to be a little bit of an About-Me introduction, but next time, I'm going to talk about my wardrobe-building plans.  And as soon as I find an iron, I'm going to post my first review and tutorial.

I'm in my early twenties.  I moved to a small town outside Ottawa Ontario in November to live with my boyfriend.  I have one more year of university before I graduate, but since moving I've had to switch to part time, so it's going to be a bit longer than planned.  I'm majoring in English and Latin and hopefully someday people will call me Professor Angie and I'll get paid for doing ridiculous things like talk to people in Latin all day.

I'm still looking for a job since I moved.  That's probably the biggest limiting function of my wardrobe growth.  Luckily, I've got some vintage-y sewing projects lined up and some hairstyling I want to work on.  Both of which I will share with you so that you may laugh at my folly and learn from my mistakes. 

Well,  I think that's all for now.  I'll see you again soon, my lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment