Friday 22 February 2013

Celebration!

This technically isn't vintage, but I'm amazingly excited and it seems relevant. 

I've finally found a job! 

Since moving to Small Town, Canada in November I've been having trouble finding work.  But I had my first training shift on the desk of a small hotel just outside of town on Thursday and it went well.  I get to have my first paid (that's right, I'm going to get paid!) shift on Sunday, which means I get to buy pretty things!  Not right away, because I'm going to try and be all responsible and such, but it means I can start socking away in a 'pretty things fund'. I'm pretty excited, you might have noticed from the gratuitous formatting...

As a side note, I've been playing Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale which is kind of fabulous on it's own really.  But, I want to open a shop! Like a real shop, with gorgeous vintage things that I can sell to people.  Oh well, maybe someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment