Wednesday 6 March 2013

Music and a Cold

I was pretty happy with myself for not catching the bug my boyfriend had.  And karma has come back to kick me in the butt... I woke up this morning and could barely talk, my throat feels like sandpaper and my whole head is stuffed with wool.  Lesson learned, don't brag about not getting sick.

So, I'm having a pretty low key day.  Maybe I'll need to find some nice vintage-y pajamas for days like this, 'cause I'm not getting dressed today.  Mostly, I'm spending the day curled up on the couch with some seriously passive video games or a movie.  One thing I've discovered is that seriously passive video games have seriously repetitive sound tracks. 

Enter The Andrews Sisters.  I was introduced to the Andrews Sisters through swing dancing.  They have some great dance songs.  But even for when I'm not dancing, they're good listening.  It's good up-beat music, always cheery.  So, even when I feel like I do today, I can listen to them an not be in an entirely foul mood.  Way to save the day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment