Saturday 5 October 2013

Lacey Goodness!

I finally wore my Rago Girdle to work yesterday.  If you remember, or rather, if you've forgotten, I ordered it from Lady Grace a little while ago at the same time as I ordered my longline bra.

Rage Style 1359
I do quite like it, especially now that I've worn it.  I had a bit of an ordeal finding thigh highs to go with it.  I did pick up a pair from the local Walmart, but when I originally tried them on together I didn't think that the tights came up high enough.

Luckily, I was able to pull the girdle down a touch and the tights up, and it worked.  By the end of the day I was having some pretty serious issues with my tights cutting into my thighs.  Now, this was deeply uncomfortable, but it was also no fault of the girdle.

I did find that the girdle cut in a little bit at the waist, but it only took a quick adjustment each time to fix it.  Other than that, the fit was spot on.  I found my tummy firmed up, not flat, but firmer.  I didn't find much of a lift behind, but it did firm up my derriere up nicely. It also gave me that 'wiggle' when I walked that girdles are known to provide.  Even with the constriction around my legs though, I found that there was enough stretch that I was still able to do everything I needed to.

All in all, it was an excellent purchase.  I quite enjoyed wearing it, though I will not likely wear it every day.  It will certainly be making a re-appearance when I wear the wiggle dress I'm hoping to make soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment