Saturday 21 February 2015

Wardrobe Architect - Week 8!

You may have noticed this week's post was a little delayed.  Week 8 was examining my hair and beauty routine.  When I originally sat down to write the post, I knew my routine was a little sporadic, but I didn't quite realize how erratic it is.

I like to wear make-up, but a lot of mornings I feel too rushed, or not quite awake enough to get it on.  However, I think it should be a fairly simple adjustment to start putting on 5 mins of makeup after I wash my face in the morning.  My 5 minute make up routine is just a quick brush of eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara, and of course a nice red lip on my way out the door.

My hair routine has fallen into a rather dull rut.  I cut it shorter over Christmas.  I haven't quite figured out what I can do with it now.  I tend to pin it up in a twist.  It looks nice and put together, but at the same time, a little dull when done over and over again.  I can leave it down, but my hair is very thin and tends to be fairly flat.  I've been trying to get a successful pin curl set, but it's still a work in progress.

So, today I've not so much found my beauty routine as found the holes in it.  But, admitting I have a problem is the first step to a solution.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment